⚠️IMPORTANT: This boilerplate is work-in-progress (svelte-kit is in alpha/beta version). Don't use it in production.
Svelte server-side-rendering built with SEO in mind. Start your project with this friendly svelte kit boilerplate.
This is a github template, you can fork it or use as template for start new project with this repository as hello-world. I hate start new project with empty template, often i missing correct configuration, readme instruction or i need of samples of code. Use this repository as template solve this problem.
This project is free, open source and I try to provide excellent free support. Why donate? I work on this project several hours in my spare time and try to keep it up to date and working. THANK YOU!
- 💡 Features
- 🔨 Developer Mode
- 👨💻 Contributing
- 🐛 Known Bugs
- 🍻 Community:
- [✔️] Easy to use
- [✔️] MIT License
- [✔️] Server side rendering built with SEO in mind
- [✔️] Browser sync, auto refresh, auto reload
- [✔️] Friendly boilerplate + Github templates
- [✔️] Powered by svelte-kit framework
- [✔️] Without jQuery depencence
- [✔️] Typescript + TSPaths preconfigured
- [✔️] Userfriendly folders tree
- [✔️] Prettiers and ESLint preconfigured
- [✔️] all-contributors-cli and all-shields-cli preconfigured
- [✔️] JEST Test preconfigured
- [✔️] Full async code
- [✔️] Github and Vscode dotfiles preconfigured
- [✔️] HTTP/HTTPS support
- [✔️] Translations i18n: 🇬🇧 🇮🇹 🇵🇱 (Help me ❤️)
- [✖️] Dark mode (Issue: #1)
- [✖️] 100% on Google Speedpage (Issue: #6)
- [✖️] PWA + Service Worker + Offline
- [✖️] Images LazyLoad
- Clone this repository or download nightly, beta or stable.
npm run init
npm run devor
npm run dev-https(this assumes you have mkcert)
npm run docs
I ❤️ contributions! I will happily accept your pull request! Translations, grammatical corrections (GrammarNazi you are welcome! Yes my English is bad, sorry), etc... Do not be afraid, if the code is not perfect we will work together 👯 and remember to insert your name in
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
💻 🌍 📖 🐛
💰 In the future, if the donations allow it, I would like to share some of the success with those who helped me the most. For me open source is share of code, share development knowledges and share donations!
- Code and Contributions have MIT License
- Images and logos have CC BY-NC 4.0 License
- Documentations and Translations have CC BY 4.0 License