Python Spatial Analysis Library
PySAL_ is an open source cross-platform library of spatial analysis functions written in Python. It is intended to support the development of high level applications for spatial analysis.
Above: Local Indicators of Spatial Association for Homicide Rates in US Counties 1990.
- pysal.cg Computational geometry
- pysal.contrib Contributed modules
- pysal.core Core data structures and IO
- pysal.esda Exploratory spatial data analysis
- pysal.examples Data sets
- pysal.inequality Spatial inequality analysis
- pysal.network Spatial analysis on networks
- pysal.region Spatially constrained clustering
- pysal.spatial_dynamics Spatial dynamics
- pysal.spreg Spatial econometrics and diagnostics
- pysal.weights Spatial weights
PySAL can be installed using pip:
$ pip install pysal
For help on using PySAL, check out the following resources:
PySAL development is hosted on github.
If you are interested in contributing to PySAL please see our development guidelines.
To search for or report bugs, please see PySAL's issues.
See the file "LICENSE.txt" for information on the history of this software, terms & conditions for usage, and a DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES.