Please sign in to comment.
Revert change on ActiveRecord::Relation#order method that prepends new
order on the old ones The previous behavior added a major backward incompatibility since it impossible to have a upgrade path without major changes on the application code. We are taking the most conservative path to be consistent with the idea of having a smoother upgrade on Rails 4. We are reverting the behavior for what was in Rails 3.x and, if needed, we will implement a new API to prepend the order clauses in Rails 4.1. Conflicts: activerecord/CHANGELOG.md activerecord/lib/active_record/relation/query_methods.rb guides/source/upgrading_ruby_on_rails.md
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 35 additions and 20 deletions.
- +15 −0 activerecord/CHANGELOG.md
- +2 −2 activerecord/lib/active_record/relation/query_methods.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/test/cases/associations/has_and_belongs_to_many_associations_test.rb
- +2 −2 activerecord/test/cases/associations/has_many_associations_test.rb
- +7 −7 activerecord/test/cases/relations_test.rb
- +4 −4 activerecord/test/cases/scoping/default_scoping_test.rb
- +2 −2 guides/source/active_record_querying.md
- +1 −1 guides/source/upgrading_ruby_on_rails.md