rainbow mind machine is an extensible framework for running Twitter bot flocks in Python.
rainbow mind machine uses the mind machine framework to provide the user with a simple set of building blocks for building bot flocks: a Keymaker, a Shepherd, and a Sheep.
The philosophy is to help users get started quickly, and build on simple behaviors to create complex, rich bot behaviors.
All the shields
rainbow mind machine (rmm) links:
- rmm source code on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/rainbow-mind-machine
- rmm documentation: https://pages.charlesreid1.com/rainbow-mind-machine/
- rainbow mind machine organization on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine
- rmm releases on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/rainbow-mind-machine/releases
- rmm on pypi: https://pypi.org/project/rainbowmindmachine/
- rmm on dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/rainbowmindmachine/rainbowmindmachine/