Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Behavior3JS User Guide!
- [01. Introduction](Core 01 Introduction)
- [02. Downloading and Setting Up](Core 02 Downloading and Setting Up)
- [03. General Guidelines](Core 03 General Guidelines)
- [04. Creating Custom Nodes](Core 04 Creating Custom Nodes)
- [05. Creating and Using Trees](Core 05 Creating and Using Trees)
- [01. Interface](Editor 01 Interface)
- [02. Adding and Connecting](Editor 02 Adding and Connecting)
- [03. Selecting and Moving](Editor 03 Selecting and Moving)
- [04. Node Properties](Editor 04 Node Properties)
- [05. Custom Nodes](Editor 05 Custom Nodes)
- [06. Importing and Exporting using JSON](Editor 06 Importing and Exporting using JSON)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.