- Red Hat, Inc.
- Joined on
- jgroups-azure 3 Implementation of Azure ping protocol using storage blobs. Makes use of official Azure SDK.
- hornetq 1 HornetQ is an open source project to build a multi-protocol, embeddable, very high performance, clustered, asynchronous messaging system.
- mod_cluster-custom-load-metric-example 1
- wildfly 1 WildFly Application Server
- yakyak 0 Desktop chat client for Google Hangouts
Repositories contributed to
- wildfly/wildfly 1,551 WildFly Application Server
- clusterbench/clusterbench 18 Java EE 5/6/7 WildFly/JBoss EAP Clustering Benchmark Application
- infinispan/infinispan 450 Infinispan is an open source data grid platform and highly scalable NoSQL cloud data store.
- modcluster/mod_cluster 40 mod_cluster is an intelligent Apache httpd-based load-balancer
- belaban/JGroups 400 The JGroups project
Contributions in the last year 438 total Feb 10, 2015 – Feb 10, 2016
Longest streak 12 days August 10 – August 21
Current streak 3 days February 8 – February 10
- Pushed 1 commit to belaban/JGroups Feb 9
- Pushed 2 commits to clusterbench/clusterbench Feb 6 – Feb 8
- Pushed 2 commits to rhusar/jgroups-azure Feb 4
6 Pull Requests
- Open #284 JGRP-2015 Fixes around new DONT_BUNDLE+OOB processing:
- Open #3993 [8.1.x] ISPN-6146 XA transactions already committed in prepare as XA_RDONLY f… #3979
- Merged #282 Trivial docs spelling fix
- Merged #42 Cleanup JSF code for EE6 #41
- Open #8653 WFLY-6124 Infinispan subsystem XSD disagrees with LockingResourceDefi…
- Merged #4 Upgrade JGroups to 3.6.7.Final
1 Issue reported
- Closed #41 Cleanup JSF code