Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The trepanning debugger gdb-like debugger; as such, it is both a high-level and low-level debugger. It is a also a rewrite of ruby-debug. However in order provide all of the functionality that it has, it requires a patched version of MRI Ruby 2.1.5, 1.9.3 or 1.9.2 found the Ruby Debugger Runtime project.
Here’s what we got so far...
- How to Install rb-trepanning
- Evaluating the current source line before it runs
- Method returns: stopping, setting, and showing the return value
- Tracing Events: What Did I Miss?
- Debugger Aliases and Macros
- Event Icons
- Cool things
- Rails 3
- Step, Step, Step
- Terminal Colors
- EuRuKo 2010 talk