Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Release Notes 1.4.2
There are new features:
- The bootstrap feature is now disabled by default. There were too many issues with it. You can enable it locally with
--bootstrap-chroot, but first see knows bugs and issues.
- There is initial support for Fedora Modularity. You can add to config:
config_opts['module_enable'] = ['list', 'of', 'modules'] config_opts['module_install'] = ['module1/profile', 'module2/profile']
This will call
dnf module enable list of modules and
dnf module install module1/profile module2/profile during the init phase. EDIT: If you want to use this feature you have to have experimental DNF, it can be obtained from this Copr project.
There are some bugfixes:
- NSpawn chroot is switched off for EL6 targets [RHBZ#1456421].
- LVM root is not umounted when
umount_rootis set to false [RHBZ#1447658]
- Shell in NSpawn container is now called with
profile.dscripts are executed [RHBZ#1450516] [RHBZ#1462373]
- yum rather then yum-deprecated is used when using bootstrap chroot [RHBZ#1446294]
- Custom chroot does not use bootstrap [RHBZ#1448321]
- Mock now use
dnf repoqueryinstead of repoquery for chroots which uses DNF.
- LVM's scrub hook for bootstrap chroot is called [RHBZ#1446297]
--mountwill mount LVM volumes [RHBZ#1448017]