Satellity is a 100% open source forum, written in Go. Please visit https://satellity.org for more details. For feedback, you can submit issues or join our slack(https://bit.ly/31b6xeX), Let's learn Go together!
Satellity is a still a PRE-ALPHA version. Please don't use it in production!!
- REST API back-end written in Golang
- React-based frontend
- PostgreSQL, one of the best open source, flexible database
- Social login (OAuth 2.0) only support Github now
- JSON Web Tokens (JWT) are used for user authentication in the API
- Markdown supported topic and comment
- Model tested
- Go version go1.13.3 darwin/amd64
- postgres (PostgreSQL) 11.4
- react ^16.10.2
./is back-end service, we followed golang-standards project-layout.
./appis front-end service, contains React, Parcel and etc.
./deploycontains example of deploy, nginx and systemd.
cd ./internal, copy
config/config.yaml. Replace config with yours.
- Prepare and start database, the database schema under
./internal/models/schema.sql, how to install postgresql.
cd ./ && make install && make build && ./bin/satellityto start Golang server
.env, and replace
Satellitywith your project name.
SITE_NAME=your site name
yarn install, then
yarn start. It's running now.
When contributing to this repository, please reach out to @jadeydi or other contributors via email, issue or any other means to discuss the changes you wish to make.
You can also just clone the repository, create a new branch of the feature or issue and make adequate changes then push and create a pull-request and request a review from other contributors.
If this project is helpful, you can also consider a small amount of donations.
- BTC Address: 1JXjQJ4tK7fsKf1biCisD4yKdm5PbWXkoD
- ETH (or other erc20 token) Address: 0xAE9EA2D22E49B4c845Bbe57B57aB7172e548cE0B