Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This release is NOT binary compatible with 7.2.x and 7.3.x milestones.
- TheseT monad transformer (plus IO instances and tests) (1162)
- add StrictTree (#1137)
- Improve IMap based on haskell/containers v0.5.7.1 updates
- MonadPlus instance for ContsT.
- Refactor Apply#flip from Applicative#flip.
- add parseBigInt and parseBigDecimal to std.String
- Add FreeT#foldMap.
- splitByRelation: Splits into groups of elements that are transitively dependant by a relation r.
- splitBy: splits the elements into groups that produce the same result by a function f.
- avoid unnecessary object allocations
- use IList.empty
- Lazy foldMap1Opt for Stream and EphemeralStream
- Lazier EphemeralStream#foldMapRight1Opt, fewer Somes in left version.
- Lazier Stream#foldMapRight1Opt, fewer Somes in left version.
- Ensure distinct Free/FreeT instances are not equal by ==.
- use private[this]
- prioritize implicits. avoid implicit ambiguity if SI-2712 fixed (#1154)
- Make FreeT#hoist and FreeT#interpret stack safe.
- Correct function names in Task's ScalaDoc after change from
- fix deprecated messages
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.