Chris Kolodin seako
- San Francisco
- Joined on
- opam-repository 1 Main public package repository for OPAM, the source package manager of OCaml.
- opam 1 OPAM is a source-based package manager for OCaml. It supports multiple simultaneous compiler installations, flexible package constraints, and a Git-friendly development workflow.
- algebra 0 Experimental project to lay out basic algebra type classes
- camlpdf 0 OCaml library for reading, writing and modifying PDF files
- papers-we-love 0 Papers from the computer science community to read and discuss.
Repositories contributed to
- ocaml/opam-repository 101 Main public package repository for OPAM, the source package manager of OCaml.
- pote/gpm 793 Barebones dependency manager for Go.
- collectiveidea/interactor-rails 147 Interactor Rails provides Rails support for the Interactor gem.
- waffleio/waffle.io 197 A public repo to keep track of our current work
- michaelbjames/elm-examples 11 Some pleasant examples that show off the reactor and get you started
Contributions in the last year 10 total Aug 4, 2014 – Aug 4, 2015
Longest streak 1 day September 6 – September 6
Current streak 0 days Last contributed