Chris Kolodin seako
- San Francisco
- Joined on
- opam-repository 1 Main public package repository for OPAM, the source package manager of OCaml.
- opam 1 OPAM is a source-based package manager for OCaml. It supports multiple simultaneous compiler installations, flexible package constraints, and a Git-friendly development workflow.
- algebra 0 Experimental project to lay out basic algebra type classes
- camlpdf 0 OCaml library for reading, writing and modifying PDF files
- papers-we-love 0 Papers from the computer science community to read and discuss.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 6 total Oct 10, 2014 – Oct 10, 2015
Longest streak 1 day November 15 – November 15
Current streak 0 days Last contributed