Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.7 requires
- Django 1.9 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Grappelli 2.8 (https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-grappelli)
- Pillow (https://github.com/python-imaging/Pillow)
- FileBrowser 3.7.2 (August 9th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.9
- FileBrowser 3.6.4 (March 6th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.8
- FileBrowser 3.5.8 (September 7th, 2015): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7
Current development branches:
- FileBrowser 3.7.3 (Development Version for Django = 1.9, see Branch Stable/3.7.x)
- FileBrowser 3.6.5 (Development Version for Django = 1.8, see Branch Stable/3.6.x)
- FileBrowser 3.5.9 (Development Version for Django <= 1.7, see Branch Stable/3.5.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 3.5.x and 3.6.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.