Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the FileBrowseField.
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.5 requires
- Django 1.4 or 1.5 or 1.6 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Grappelli 2.4 or 2.5 (https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-grappelli)
- Pillow (https://github.com/python-imaging/Pillow)
- FileBrowser 3.5.7 (Development Version, not yet released, see Branch Stable/3.5.x)
- FileBrowser 3.5.6 (April 16th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5/1.6
Older versions are availabe at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.