Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.11.1 requires
- Django 2.1 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Grappelli 2.12 (https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-grappelli)
- Pillow (https://github.com/python-imaging/Pillow)
- FileBrowser 3.11.1 (November 2nd, 2018): Compatible with Django 2.1
- FileBrowser 3.10.2 (November 2nd, 2018): Compatible with Django 2.0
- FileBrowser 3.9.2 (November 2nd, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11
Current development branches:
- FileBrowser 3.11.2 (Development Version for Django = 2.1, see Branch Stable/3.11.x)
- FileBrowser 3.10.3 (Development Version for Django = 2.0, see Branch Stable/3.10.x)
- FileBrowser 3.9.3 (Development Version for Django = 1.11, see Branch Stable/3.9.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 3.10.x and 3.9.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.