Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.13.2 requires
- Django 3.1 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Grappelli 2.14 (https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-grappelli)
- Pillow (https://github.com/python-imaging/Pillow)
- FileBrowser 3.13.2 (November 25th, 2020): Compatible with Django 3.1
- FileBrowser 3.12.1 (November 14th, 2019): Compatible with Django 2.2 (LTS)
- FileBrowser 3.9.2 (November 2nd, 2018): Compatible with Django 1.11 (LTS)
Current development branches:
- FileBrowser 3.13.3 (Development Version for Django 3.0, see Branch Stable/3.13.x)
- FileBrowser 3.12.2 (Development Version for Django 2.2, see Branch Stable/3.12.x)
- FileBrowser 3.9.3 (Development Version for Django 1.11, see Branch Stable/3.9.x)
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore. Support for 3.12.x and 3.9.x is limited to security issues and very important bugfixes.