Media-Management with Grappelli.
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.5 requires
- Django 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Grappelli 2.4/2.5/2.6 (https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-grappelli)
- Pillow (https://github.com/python-imaging/Pillow)
- FileBrowser 3.5.8 (Development Version, not yet released, see Branch Stable/3.5.x)
- FileBrowser 3.5.7 (September 10th, 2014): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.