Jekyll Material Design
How it works
- Jekyll intro
- How to test your new website locally
- Build a blog with Jekyll
- It's Called Jekyll, and It Works
- Syntax Highlight Example
1. Create a Repo
- Go to https://github.com and create a new repository named USERNAME.github.io
2. Install Jekyll-Bootstrap-3
$ git clone https://github.com/sentenza/jekyll-material-design USERNAME.github.io $ cd USERNAME.github.io $ git remote set-url origin firstname.lastname@example.org:USERNAME/USERNAME.github.io.git $ git push origin master
3. Edit your website configuration
_includes/themes/bootstrap/ to change information about your new website and also to remove the GitHub red ribbon (default.html#26).
Please, take a look at Jekyll intro to understand how GitHub and Jekyll work together to serve your pages.
4. Enjoy !
- After giving 10 mins to GitHub of course.
For original project's usage and documentation please see the Wiki of this project.
Visit jekyll-material-design on GitHub Pages
- Prose.io, a web-based content editor specifically designed to make it simple for content creators to publish to Jekyll