Parallel testing of IP addresses and domains in python. Reads IP addresses and domains from a CSV file and gives two lists of accessible and inaccessible ones. Refer to Usage to see how to use this.
- Compatible with both Python 2 and 3.
- Testing of IPs and domains is done in parallel.
- By default there are 4 Workers.
- All Workers work on an input Queue and a output Queue.
- verbose - if true, ping output will be displayed.
- output -
- Windows, Linux and macOS are supported.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 IPs, and domain names.
# Examples 127.0.0.1 ::1 localhost
$ pip install ippy
# Create IPpy instance ippy_obj = ippy.Ippy() # Set config - verbose, output, num_workers # verbose - True or False # output - csv or json ippy_obj.set_config(True, 'csv', 4) # Set Input File ippy_obj.set_file(file='ip_list.csv') # Run IPpy ippy_obj.run() # Get Results output = ippy_obj.result() print(output)
To run the tests, first install tox.
$ pip install tox
then run tox from the project root directory.
The scripts and documentation in this project are released under the MIT License. This project has multiple dependencies and their licenses can be found in their respective repositories.
Contributions are welcome! See Contributor's Guide.
💖 Support this project
- Please star the project and share it.
- Consider supporting the project using GitHub sponsors.