Shuup is an Open Source E-Commerce Platform based on Django and Python.
Copyright (C) 2012-2018 by Shuup Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shuup is International Registered Trademark & Property of Shuup Inc., Business Address: 1013 Centre Road, Suite 403-B, Wilmington, Delaware 19805, United States Of America
Contributor License Agreement is required for any contribution to this project. Agreement is signed as a part of pull request process. See the CLA.rst file distributed with Shuup.
Shuup is published under Open Software License version 3.0 (OSL-3.0). See the LICENSE file distributed with Shuup.
Some external libraries and contributions bundled with Shuup may be published under other compatible licenses. For these, please refer to VENDOR-LICENSES.md file in the source code tree or the licenses included within each package.
See Getting Started.
Getting Started with Shuup development
Contributing to Shuup
Interested in contributing to Shuup? Please see our Contribution Guide.
Shuup documentation is available online at Read the Docs.
Documentation is built with Sphinx.
Issue the following commands to build the documentation:
pip install -r requirements-doc.txt cd doc && make html
To update the API documentation rst files, e.g. after adding new modules, use command:
- Per object placeholders. Option to add content per contact group, category, product and CMS page. #1220.
- Pricing cache. To improve the performance issues with complex catalog campaigns. #1163.
- Option for 'centrally' or 'separately' managed products. #1275.
- Improved unit tests for the multishop feature. #1160.
- Initiial support for Django 2.0. #1289.
- OS Admin design/UX overhaul.
- Various smaller issues from the issues-list.