Autoplaylists for Google Music™
This is a Chrome extension to add user-defined autoplaylists in Google Music (iTunes calls these "Smart Playlists").
This extension is not supported nor endorsed by Google.
Installation and support
Everything relevant to users can be found at https://autoplaylists.simon.codes.
The rest of this page is intended for developers.
./watch.shsomewhere and leave it running -- this will build whenever files change
- go to chrome://extensions/
- click "developer mode"
- click "Load unpacked extension" and provide the repo/src directory
- you can find the logs in different places depending on the code that's running:
- content script: music.google.com console
- background script: click the "background page" link by the "Inspect views" section on chrome://extensions/
- manager/playlist: on their pages' consoles
Google Music is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.