4.9.0 Release Notes
- [SDL 0157] Mobile Choice Set Manager
- [SDL 0155] Mobile Menu Manager
- [SDL 0210]-Mobile Manager Dynamic Menu Cell Updating
- [SDL 0232] Added Pushing Buffer Support to AudioStreamManager
- Library will dynamically check if head unit requires VR synonyms for Choice items
- VideoStreamingManager now fully supports multi-touch events
- Symlinks broken on Windows - Windows user must run a gradle task (
buildWindowSymLinks) in order to create the Windows version of symlinks.
- Audio over AOA Issues - Media apps will now wait until an audio output device is ready before connecting over a transport. This can be overwritten by the developer.
- Fixed LeftRearInflatableBelted using the wrong key value in BeltStatus Class
- New Router Service and old USB Transport compatibility issues - Fixed an issue that caused apps not close when a legacy AOA app was chosen by the user.
- Fixed an issue with
sendSequentialRPCswhere it didn't call
onResponseand stoped on first
4.8.1 Release Notes
- NPE at SdlProtocol.java line 1132 #946
- SdlManager doesn't transition to shutdown state when dispose() is called #1052
- onLegacyModeEnabled no longer implemented #1051
- I can't get the value by getPressureTellTale() #1057
- Fixed JavaEE Hello SDL app with correct constructor usage
4.8.0 Release Notes
- Renamed repo to
- Complete restructure of project to include all Java based projects (Android, JavaSE, and JavaEE). This included creating base source sets for all projects.
- [SDL 0203] Added JavaSE and JavaEE libraries to support embedded, remote, and cloud applications.
- [SDL 0158] Added new
GetCloudAppProperties, new vehicle data item -
cloudAppVehicleID, and retrieval of auth token sent during
StartServiceACKfor RPC service.
- [SDL 0167] Add the new App Services feature. This includes app service types Media, Weather, and Navigation
- Add support for
- Added ability to access the
RegisterAppInterfaceResponse message from
- [SDL 0208]- Allow developers to block old SDL Head Units from Mobile
- [SDL 0197]- Update
- [SDL 0196] Add Support for
- Duplicate send for ButtonPress on v5+
- Fixed issue where
SdlManagerListener.onDestroy()was not being called after transport disconnect when bound to older router services.
- Vastly improve AOA USB connection stability especially during disconnect/reconnect.
- Fix legacy BT disconnect issue that left library listening for BT connection
- Fixed the
ScreenManagernot being able to clear images
- Fixed issue with
ScreenManagerwhere it would not call completion listener if TextAndGraphicManager was not dirty
SystemCapabilityManagerquery only for queryable capabilities
- Fix potential NPEs in
SdlRouterService: 1, 2, 3, 4
VirtualDisplayEncoderfrom sending unexpected buffer at startup
- Fixed issue where
SdlRouterServicewasn't sending EndSession frame with valid hash ID for protocol version >= 5
- Fixed an issue with the
ScreenManagersubmanagers starting at incorrect time
- Fixed issue with PLAY_PAUSE button not being received from older SDL Core versions
- Fixed issue in ScreenManager where it would miss queued updates
4.7.2 Release Notes
- Fix legacy router service issue #925
- Addressed issue in
TransportBrokerthat caused previous router service's connection messages to be dropped.
- Add logic to check router service version and perform appropriate logic.
- Added check if packet doesn't include a transport record
- Fixed a parcel issue in the
- Addressed issue in
4.7.0 Release Notes
- Manager APIs - The manager APIs will closely align with the iOS SDL Library managers, with a few exceptions to match the native platform.
- Transport layer overhaul - The protocol layer and transport layer have been overhauled to properly match the stack in which they should exist. This also sets up three additional features
- AOA multiplexing - SDL apps can now use the multiplexing transport with the AOA/USB transport. Multiple apps can then register on a single AOA connection to SDL Core.
- Primary/Secondary transports - apps can now carry their session over multiple transports with the first transport being primary, and a later connected one being a secondary. This means apps can register over bluetooth, then connect over WiFi when necessary (video/audio streaming).
- All apps should be using
MultiplexingConfigat this point unless debugging with TCP.
- Color Scheme for templates - App developers now have the ability to set color themes for the templates they use
- New Remote Control modules
- Additional vehicle data added
SdlProxyALMhas been deprecated - The
SdlProxyALMwill still function for this release but it has now moved into maintenance mode and no new features will be added. The manager APIs should be used from this point forward.
- Add enum for
- Feature/Listen for responses and capability changes in ISdl
- Add ability for RPCs to be versioned/formatted
- [SDL 0159] Static SDL Icon Names Enum
- Add PLAY_PAUSE to ButtonName enum
- [SDL 0014] Adding Audio File Playback to TTSChunk
- [SDL 0037] Expand Mobile
- [SDL 0041] Provide AppIcon resumption across app registration requests
- [SDL 0062] Template images
- [SDL 0064] Choice-VR optional
- [SDL 0063] Display name parameter
- [SDL 0163] Make spaceAvailable field non-mandatory
- [SDL 0083] Expandable Design for Proprietary Data Exchange
- [SDL 0085] SubMenu Icon
- [SDL 0109] SetAudioStreamingIndicator RPC
- [SDL 0147] Template Improvements: Color Scheme
- [SDL 0150] Enhancing onHMIStatus with a New Parameter for Video Streaming State
- [SDL 0151] ImageFieldName for SecondaryImage
- [SDL 0153] Support for Short and Full UUID App ID
- [SDL 0099] New modules LIGHT, AUDIO, HMI_SETTINGS and parameter SIS Data
- [SDL 0105] New Seat module
- [SDL 0106] OnRCStatus notification
- [SDL 0160] Radio Parameter Update
- [SDL 0165] Lights modules - More Names and Status Values
- [SDL 0172] Update OnRCStatus with a new allowed parameter
- [SDL 0182] Audio Source AM/FM/XM/DAB
- [SDL 0072] FuelRange
- [SDL 0082] EngineOilLife
- [SDL 0097] Tire pressure additions
- [SDL 0102] ElectronicParkBrakeStatus
- [SDL 0107] TurnSignal
- [SDL 0175] Updating DOP value range for GPS notification
- SystemCapabilityManager false positive issue
- Optimize video streaming for still graphics
- sdl.router.startservice broadcast is sent twice unexpectedly
- maxBitrate in VIDEO_STREAMING capability is read in wrong unit