This is the frontend of SONATA's web-based service and function descriptor editor. The code from this repository is automatically fetched and installed during the backend build and installation procedure. Please check the backend's repository to find installation and configuration instructions as well as further documentation: son-editor-backend.
Contributing to the son-editor is really easy. You must:
- Clone this repository;
- Work on your proposed changes, preferably through submiting issues;
- Submit a Pull Request;
- Follow/answer related issues (see Feedback-Chanel, below).
Son-editor is published under Apache 2.0 license. Please see the LICENSE file for more details. Libraries located in
js/lib are third party libraries not maintained by SONATA. See also: js/lib/Licenses.md.
The following lead developers are responsible for this repository and have admin rights. They can, for example, merge pull requests.
- Manuel Peuster (https://github.com/mpeuster)
- Hadi Razzaghi Kouchaksaraei (https://github.com/hadik3r)
- Sevil Dräxler (https://github.com/mehraghdam)
- Jonas Manuel
- Christian Korfmacher
- Linghui Luo
- Surendra Kulkarni