Spacewalk 2.10 was the last release of Spacewalk project!
Source code for this release can be found in SPACEWALK-2.10 branch.
Spacewalk project has been discontinued on May 31 2020.
Master branch contains unfinished experimental attempt to support RHEL8 server and dnf backend which breaks RHEL / CentOS 6 and 7 support.
Spacewalk's capabilities include:
- Inventory your systems (hardware and software information)
- Install and update software on your systems
- Collect and distribute your custom software packages into manageable groups
- Provision (kickstart) your systems
- Manage and deploy configuration files to your systems
- Provision virtual guests
- Start/stop/configure virtual guests
- Distribute content across multiple geographical sites in an efficient manner
For information on how to work with our source repository, please visit the wiki download page.
Following links might be of value in case you are interested: