A Beginner's Guide to Learning Full Stack Web Development
Inspired by Sparkbox's Full Stack Apprenticeship
Online content designed to enable and encourage self-sufficiency, participation, and collaboration.
The goal for the beginner's guide is to create materials that encourage people to learn and build amazing things. Only when we give everyone the tools to learn and create will the web be diverse and bias free. With this guide, I hope to create an inclusive environment where those interested in developing their programming skills can learn in a safe, open space, while providing the same mentorship style that Sparkbox has offered me.
This guide includes the following topics:
- Git and GitHub: Documentation and workflow
- Dotfiles: Setups, functions, and aliases
- HTML & CSS: Semantic tags, CSS layout, and naming
- Accessibility: Forms, aria, and color contrast
- Wordpress: Plugins, speed, and themes
This project is hosted through Netlify, which deploys master.
To contribute please read through the contributing guidelines.