Electret microphone with multiple outputs.
- First output is the actual audio
- Second output is the amplitude envelope
- Third output is a binary "sound present" indication - high while sound is present, low otherwise.
Design and firmware files for the VKey Voltage Keypad.
- /Documents - Additional design files including LTspice simulation
- /Hardware - Eagle PCB and schematic files
- /Production - Production panel file
- /Software - Arduino example code
The hardware is released under Creative Commons ShareAlike 4.0 International. The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
Author: Byron Jacquot @ SparkFun Electonics