README for Sphinx
This is the Sphinx documentation generator, see http://sphinx-doc.org/.
python setup.py build sudo python setup.py install
Reading the docs
cd doc make html
Then, direct your browser to _build/html/index.html.
Or read them online at <http://sphinx-doc.org/>.
To run the tests with the interpreter available as python, use:
If you want to use a different interpreter, e.g. python3, use:
PYTHON=python3 make test
Continuous testing runs on travis:
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, feel free to email email@example.com.
- Fork the repository on GitHub https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx to start making your changes to the master branch for next major version, or stable branch for next minor version.
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS <https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/blob/master/AUTHORS> and the change to CHANGES <https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/blob/master/CHANGES>.