I’m very passionate about doing personal projects and very grateful that other people find them useful, too. I want to share as much as possible, but it doesn’t pay my bills. With your help, I can focus on open-source work more and make it sustainable. If your company uses any of my libraries, consider donating too as a sign of gratitude and for priority support!
The sponsorship will go to further development of:
- Fira Code, a popular programming font
- tonsky.me, a blog about programming, API design and software bloat
- Clojure Sublimed, Clojure support for Sublime Text 4
- Grumpy.website Clojure website engine
- DataScript, Clojure/Script embedded database
- Alabaster, color scheme for Sublime Text / VS Code / JetBrains IDEs
These projects not actively developed, but still actively supported:
- AnyBar, minimal, but very useful OS X menubar status indicator
- Rum, decomplected HTML UI library for Clojure/Script
- Tongue, i18n library for Clojure/Script
- Uberdeps, uberjar builder for deps.edn
- Universal layout, set of En/Ru coordinated keyboard layouts
New unannounced/not yet conceived projects are very likely too!
43 sponsors are funding tonsky’s work.
Select a tier
$2 a monthSelect
Backer — Thank you for your support, every dollar counts!
$5 a monthSelect
Fan — you get mentioned in “Patrons” section on my website
$10 a monthSelect
Supporter — Mention on a site + DataScript/Rum/Fira Code stickers (message me your address)
$50 a monthSelect
Sponsor — you fund a huge part of my work. All supporter benefits + priority issues solving
$100 a monthSelect
Business — your company uses any of my projects. Priority issue solving, feature requests
$400 a monthSelect
Logo in Fira Code README (40k unique visitors/month)