Status Network Token
- Contribution Period Specification
- The Importance of Distribution blogpost.
- Encoding the Status ‘Genesis Block’ blogpost.
At the technical level SGT & SNT are a ERC20-compliant tokens, derived from the MiniMe Token that allows for token cloning (forking), which will be useful for many future use-cases.
Also built in the token is a vesting schedule for limiting SNT transferability over time. Status Project Founders tokens are vesting.
- SNT.sol: Main contract for the token.
- SGT.sol: Token contract for early adopters. Deployed to 0xd248B0D48E44aaF9c49aea0312be7E13a6dc1468
- MiniMeToken.sol: Token implementation.
- StatusContribution.sol: Implementation of the initial distribution of SNT.
- DynamicCeiling.sol: Auxiliary contract to manage the dynamic ceiling during the contribution period.
- SNTPlaceHolder.sol: Placeholder for the Status Network before its deployment.
- ContributionWallet.sol: Simple contract that will hold all funds until final block of the contribution period.
- MultiSigWallet.sol: ConsenSys multisig used for Status and community multisigs.
- DevTokensHolder.sol: Contract where tokens belonging to developers will be held. This contract will release this tokens in a vested timing.
- SGTExchanger.sol: Contract responsible for crediting SNTs to the SGT holders after the contribution period ends.
See INSTRUCTIONS.md for instructions on how to test and deploy the contracts.
Reviewers and audits.
Code for the SNT token and the offering is being reviewed by:
- Jordi Baylina, Author.
- Smart Contract Solutions (OpenZeppelin). Pending audit results Preliminary
- CoinFabrik. 2152b17aa2ef584a2aea95533c707a345c6ccf69
- BlockchainLabs.nz. Audit results
- Bok Consulting. Pending audit results
- YYYYYY. Pending audit results
A bug bounty for the SNT token and offering started on 14/6/2017. More details