Clone this wiki locally
Information for users
SumatraPDF is a PDF, EPUB, MOBI, CHM, XPS, DjVu, CBZ and CBR reader for Windows. It's small and starts up fast. Simplicity of the user interface is important to us
Download latest official release from download page.
Or use frequently updated pre-release builds with latest, greatest features.
Found a bug? Want to request a feature? Use issue tracker.
Have feedback or questions? Discuss SumatraPDF in our forums.
You can make SumatraPDF work better in your language by improving translations of the program.
- how to submit bug reports
- command-line arguments
- supported document formats
- DDE commands
- how to configure Sumatra for restricted use
- how to uninstall Sumatra
- configure Sumatra for writing LaTeX, with TeXnicCenter synchronization (external site)
Information for developers
- how to join the project as a developer
- how to contribute program translation
- how we store settings
- our build system
- running a stress test
- using DrMemory
- using OpenCppCoverage for code coverage
Design and philosophical docs: