Please sign in to comment.
[Routing] Fixes to handle spaces in route pattern
- The route compiler does not add extra space or line-feed, - The generated regex does not use the 'x' modified any more, - The PHP and apache matchers do not need to strip any chars (vs space and line feed before), - The space characters are escaped according to the apache format
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 177 additions and 70 deletions.
- +44 −3 src/Symfony/Component/Routing/Matcher/Dumper/ApacheMatcherDumper.php
- +2 −2 src/Symfony/Component/Routing/Matcher/Dumper/PhpMatcherDumper.php
- +42 −24 src/Symfony/Component/Routing/RouteCompiler.php
- +4 −0 tests/Symfony/Tests/Component/Routing/Fixtures/dumper/url_matcher1.apache
- +19 −14 tests/Symfony/Tests/Component/Routing/Fixtures/dumper/url_matcher1.php
- +19 −14 tests/Symfony/Tests/Component/Routing/Fixtures/dumper/url_matcher2.php
- +34 −4 tests/Symfony/Tests/Component/Routing/Matcher/Dumper/ApacheMatcherDumperTest.php
- +4 −0 tests/Symfony/Tests/Component/Routing/Matcher/Dumper/PhpMatcherDumperTest.php
- +9 −9 tests/Symfony/Tests/Component/Routing/RouteCompilerTest.php
Oops, something went wrong.