Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Due to very popular request - enhancements to Aliases:
- One screen to rule them all (no more basic or advanced) for creating an alias
- A new screen for editing alias data
- New: Personalize alias (this is where you can set and edit your avatar as well as your social media URLs)
- New: Extend alias expiration date - a screen dedicated just to changing the expiration date of an existing alias
- New: Generate alias keys - a dedicated screen to repairing aliases that have key issues
- New: Transfer an alias from one address to another address in your wallet or another address not in your wallet
- You can access all of these functions from the main menu
- You can also access them from "my aliases"
- Wallet → Backup Wallet: You can now backup your wallet.dat to another location on your computer.
- You now have the ability to select your preferred alias filter setting (only receive Assets, only receive Cert transfers, receive both, receive neither)
- Blockmarket will support a "–datadir" flag that repoints the user at a different directory for the data files (supporting people running masternodes).
- Asset token lists will show both the creator alias of the asset and the sender alias of the asset.
- Asset creation: change to add fungible/non-fungible and provide explanation to user as to what they are
- Bugfix: Tools → Syscoin.Conf will properly load the syscoin.conf file using the default text editor when run on a Mac.
- Bugfix: Clicking bullets/icons on alias social links will open them in a new browser (and not inside BMD itself)
- Marketplace offers are sorted active first.
- Importing your wallet will no longer trigger a false error and force a restart.
- The "My Aliases" page now shows a list of your balances per alias.
- Create Asset: "Unbounded supply" no longer appears as it's misleading.
- Send Asset/Send Asset Allocation: You can now send a fractional amount for non-atomic (fungible) assets.
- If you have insufficent funds
- Github issue 378: Asset allocation screen no longer disappears quite so easily.
- "Tokens I Own" now has a popup field per token indicating token information.
- A single alias can no longer create two assets with the same code.
- You can now search for assets using alias/identity name.
- You will receive a confirmation message when sending a message to another user.
- Default filtering issues repaired.
- In very rare occasions (read: 1 person) Blockmarket users on Mac would end up with a 'syscoincore' directory and a 'SyscoinCore' directory. This has been guarded against.