- hyperactiveresource 42 HyperActiveResource extends ActiveResource so it works properly and behaves more like ActiveRecord. Note: you will need to replace ActiveResource's validations.rb for this to work!!! (see wiki for …
- winescan 2 scanning wine to buy it later
- timecast 2 Predicting your time estimates on challenging tasks that you complete
- restful-authentication 1 Generates common user authentication code for Rails/Merb, with a full test/unit and rspec suite and optional Acts as State Machine support built-in.
- rubycas-client 1 Ruby client for Yale's Central Authentication Service protocol -- an open source enterprise single sign on system for web applications.
Contributions in the last year 9 total May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2016
Longest streak 2 days September 3 – September 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Mar 2, 2016