Lablab Builder is a modular WordPress page builder plugin that combines the flexibility of the Beans framework with the extendability of Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
Named after a species of beans, Lablab Builder is a WordPress page builder plugin utilizing Beans, a framework for creating flexible, fast and lightweight pages and ACF Pro, a plugin that extends WordPress with modular and customizable fields to allow for simpler yet much more extensive post editing possibilities. Lablab Builder is easily extendable by adding content block modules such as sliders, accordions, rich text editors and others (install an available module or create a custom one).
- easily create content blocks such as sliders, accordions, videos, images, rich text and others
- wrap these blocks in columns of a responsive grid layout
- choose between 10 different column width values
- move columns inside a grid with drag & drop
- create multiple grid layouts per page
- adjust settings for each content block and each grid layout (not yet available)
- content block modules can be installed and removed as needed