- AI Duet: A browser-based piano that responds to, demonstrating a Magenta note sequence generation model. Built by Yotam Mann with friends on the Magenta and Creative Lab teams at Google. A hosted version is available as an AI Experiment.
- AI Jam (Ableton): A demonstration of several Magenta note sequence generation models originally developed as a demonstration for NIPS 2016. Requires an installation of Ableton Live and MaxForLive. You can watch a video of this demo in action on our blog.
- Jupyter Notebooks: Jupyter notebooks for all Magenta projects.
- NSynth: Two demonstrations of our neural audio synthesis method.
- Performance RNN Browser Demo: Port of the Performance RNN model to the TensorFlow.js environment.
- Piano Genie: The user interface for Piano Genie, a demo that allows you to control a full piano via an intelligent 8-button interface.