The Marketing Technologist
This repository contains the code for all my blogs on The Marketing Technologist. The Marketing Technologist is an initiative of the tech geeks at Greenhouse Group. We talk about analytics, code, data science and everything related to marketing technology. The articles I write for The Marketing Technologist reflect my findings and experiences on Data Science.
A summary of my articles:
- 1: Optimizing media spends using S-response curves
- 2: The GAM approach to spend your money more efficiently!
- 3: Slashception with regexp_extract in Hive
- 4: A recommendation system for blogs: Setting up the prerequisites (part 1)
- 5: A recommendation system for blogs: Content-based similarity (part 2)
- 6: Upload your local Spark script to an AWS EMR cluster using a simple Python script
- 7: Helping our new Data Scientists start in Python: A guide to learning by doing