Migrates old theme subtitles to compatibility with the Subtitles plugin. This is for developers. Review the readme.
How It Works
Note: This is a developer-specific plugin. In the main plugin file, the
$oldMetaKey value will need to be changed to reflect whatever value is being used for subtitles.
- Upon activation, this plugin will ask if you'd like to migrate old subtitles to the new subtitles.
- If you opt to do so, then an SQL query will be made and the page will redirect.
After the plugin as run, you will see either:
- A success message saying that you can deactivate the plugin,
- An error message saying that you need to review the error log.
The error log can be found in the root of your
wp-content directory under
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the 'Add New' Plugin Dashboard
subtitles-migration.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
subtitles-migration.zipto your computer
- Upload the
subtitles-migrationdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugins Dashboard