Tassilo Horn tsdh
- highlight-parentheses.el 24 Emacs: highlight surrounding parentheses
- clj-rpe 16 Regular path expressions for Java object networks and Clojure data structures.
- lein-html5-docs 12 A HTML5 API docs generator plugin for Leiningen.
- iedit 11 Edit multiple regions with the same content simultaneously
- rdictcc 5 A Ruby translator using the dict files from http://www.dict.cc/ including an Emacs mode
Repositories contributed to
- jgralab/funnyqt 9 A model querying and transformation library supporting JGraLab and EMF
- jgralab/jgralab 8 The Java Graph Laboratory
- politza/pdf-tools 186 Emacs support library for PDF files.
- TransformationToolContest/ttc14-live-contest-solutions 1 Repository for submitting solutions to the TTC 2014 Live Contest Case.
- jgralab/funnyqt-henshin 0 A transformation from Henshin transformation models to FunnyQT transformations.
Contributions in the last year 696 total Apr 27, 2014 – Apr 27, 2015
Longest streak 11 days April 8 – April 18
Current streak 8 days April 20 – April 27
- Pushed 7 commits to jgralab/funnyqt Apr 21 – Apr 27
- Pushed 7 commits to tsdh/ttc15-java-refactoring-funnyqt Apr 27
- Pushed 15 commits to tsdh/ttc15-model-execution-funnyqt Apr 22 – Apr 27
- Pushed 21 commits to tsdh/ttc15-train-benchmark-funnyqt Apr 21 – Apr 27
- Pushed 1 commit to tsdh/highlight-parentheses.el Apr 22
18 Issues reported
- Open #24 Why should hidden_pum1_1 fail?
- Open #23 Why should hidden_pum2_2 succeed?
- Closed #22 Why should PUM on hiddenProgram2 fail?
- Closed #21 ARTE dies with java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.reflect.Method.getParameterCount()I
- Closed #60 Ivy should confirm-nonexistent-file-or-buffer
- Open #59 Using TRAMP with ivy is cumbersome
- Closed #58 No candidates after `ivy-backward-delete-char` when completing files
- Closed #57 Behavioral difference in ivy when being byte-compiled or not
- Closed #55 Ivy incompatible with rgrep
- Closed #5 Can't compile my glue project anymore because dependencies aren't on classpath
- Closed #4 Add some warmup phase
- Closed #49 find-file with ivy doesn't do anything if the current directory contains only one file and ivy-extra-directories is nil
- Closed #3 Compile errors after importing into Eclipse
- Closed #48 Feature Request: Make it configurable how a pattern is matched against candidates
- Closed #47 Use non-greedy regexps (`ivy--regex`)
- Closed #46 Issues with ivy and the history
- Closed #73 Use 'font-lock-face for propertizing instead of 'face
- Closed #45 Finding file finds it in $HOME if candidate is selected without any pattern