npm install universalviewer --save
Visit the UV demo page to try it out.
YouTube-style embedding with deep links to specific pages/zoom regions.
Fork the UV theme on github to create your own.
The UV has its own visual configuration editor allowing all settings to be customised.
For a "hello world" getting started example see uv-hello-world.
Read below to learn how to take part in improving the UV:
- Fork the repository and run the examples from source
- Get familiar with Code of Conduct
- Read our guide to contributing
- Find an issue to work on and submit a pull request
- First time contributing to open source? Pick a good first issue to get you familiar with GitHub contributing process.
- First time contributing to the UV? Pick a beginner friendly issue to get you familiar with codebase and our contributing process.
- Want to become a Committer? Solve an issue showing that you understand UV objectives and architecture. Here is a good list to start.
- Could not find an issue? Look for bugs, typos, and missing features.
Read below how to engage with the UV community:
- Join the discussion on Slack.
- Ask a question, request a new feature and file a bug with GitHub issues.
- Star the repository to show your support
Become a backer and support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities.
The Universal Viewer is released under the MIT license.