Git-based version control plugin for WordPress. Undo any change, branch & merge easily, migrate database content between environments and more. https://versionpress.net/
VersionPress is young
To use VersionPress:
- Make sure you read the Early Access notes.
- Download the latest version from GitHub releases. It must be the built ZIP, e.g.,
versionpress-3.0.zip, not the source codes ZIP!
- Install to your WordPress site.
- Read the quick start tutorial and part 2 on staging.
To develop VersionPress:
- Make sure you have tools like Git, NPM, Composer, WP-CLI etc. installed, see Dev-Setup.md.
- Clone this repo.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for more.
There are many ways to contribute:
- Developers, we'd love your help.
- Good at writing? Help maintain the docs.
- Found a bug? File an issue.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for more. Thank you!