Internet Archive S3 API: Documentation
This document covers the technical details of using Internet Archive's S3-like server API, aka "IAS3." The intended audience is a technical user, ideally one who is comfortable in the Linux/UNIX command line environment.
This document is an independent work and is not written or supported by Internet Archive. Please use it in conjunction with the official IAS3 documentation. See the support page for more information about receiving support for this document and IAS3.
- Summary of API Functionality and FAQs
- Getting Support for This Documentation
- Quick Start pending
- System Requirements
- Compatibility with Amazon S3
- Passing Authorization Credentials to IAS3
- Anatomy of an IAS3 Request pending
- Setting Metadata Values via Files
- Special Files
- A note on downloading
- Code Examples