Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Public Projects using pywb
Several organizations run public services which use pywb that you may explore directly:
- Webenact from rhizome.org, features artist focused social media reenactments. (Featured in NYTimes Bits Blog)
- Perma.cc embeds pywb as part of a larger open source application to provide web archive replay for law libraries.
- Hypothes.is Annotations uses the live rewrite feature to add Hypothes.is annotation editor into any page or PDF (https://github.com/hypothesis/via)
- WebRecorder.io uses pywb and builds upon pywb-webrecorder to create a hosted web recording and replay system.
- CommonCrawl Index uses pywb cdx-server to provide a bulk query index for CommonCrawl data
- InterPlanetary Wayback uses pywb's WARC parsing and indexing capabilities to integrate web archives with IPFS
- WAIL (Electron) uses pywb as a replay engine for desktop-based web archiving
If you have another service that should be on this list, please do not hesitate to contact and it will be added!