install.bat before you start committing code, this ensures your code is auto-formatted to the x64dbg standards.
For a complete guide on compiling x64dbg read this.
Releases of x64dbg can be found here.
x64dbg is an open-source x32/x64 debugger for Windows.
- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers, etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Source code view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (Capstone)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks, etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse/Keystone/asmjit)
- Executable patching
- Yara Pattern Matching
- Decompiler (Snowman)
x64dbg is licensed under GPLv3, which means you can freely distribute and/or modify the source of x64dbg, as long as you share your changes with us. The only exception is that plugins you write do not have to comply with the GPLv3 license. They do not have to be open-source and they can be commercial and/or private. The only exception to this is when your plugin uses code copied from x64dbg. In that case you would still have to share the changes to x64dbg with us.
- Debugger core by TitanEngine Community Edition
- Disassembly powered by Capstone
- Assembly powered by XEDParse, Keystone and asmjit
- Import reconstruction powered by Scylla
- JSON powered by Jansson
- Database compression powered by lz4
- Advanced pattern matching powered by yara
- Decompilation powered by snowman
- Bug icon by VisualPharm
- Interface icons by Fugue
- Website by tr4ceflow
- All the donators!
- Everybody adding issues!
- People I forgot to add to this list
- EXETools community
- Tuts4You community
- Teddy Rogers
- TEAM DVT
- Storm Shadow
See here for a more up-to-date list of contributers.