2,838 contributions in the last year
Created a pull request in openucx/ucx that received 2 comments
Why Pass registration flags according to the operation we are going to perform
+32 −21 • 2 comments
Opened 5 other pull requests in 2 repositories
Reviewed 28 pull requests in 1 repository
openucx/ucx 28 pull requests
- AZP: add fedora 34
- TEST/IODEMO: fixed assert
- UCT/API/SOCKADDR: extend connection establishment API
- UCP/API: Support endpoint query
- AZP: Add dockers with cuda11.2 for release
- UCT/BASE: Fixed possible uninitialized memory issue.
- UCP: Print error if no proper device exists for ep connection
- NEWS: remove jucx from packages. [v.1.10]
- UCS: remove a redundant space in the syntax of UCX_TLS
- IODEMO: shuffle servers list to optimize scalable startup
- UCS/ASYNC/UCP/UCT: Added checking of is_blocked
- AZP: do not include libjucx into release packages. [v.1.10]
- AZP: do not include libjucx into release packages.
- UCT/BASE/CUDA/GTEST: Introduce CUDA-IPC keepalive
- UCP/PROTO: Pass accurate memory registration flags
- UCS/VFS: Implemented methods to manipulate VFS object tree structure.
- AZP: add RHEL 7.6 with mofed 4.7
- UCP/CORE/JAVA: Fix doing force-close without error handling
- UCP/GTEST: Fix rndv pipeline flows
- GTEST: code clean up
- UCP: Increase UCP_WORKER_MAX_EP_CONFIG to 64
- UCT/RDMACM: do not print port twice in addr dbg msg
- UCT/IB: Assert that async event not handled twice
- TOOLS/PERF/UCP: Allow 0 length msg for AM and TAG benchmarks
- UCP/CORE: Don't destroy UCT EP from UCT pending callback
- Some pull request reviews not shown.