sing karaoke, any song, any language
- Read about Youka on The Verge.
- Visit the project's website at https://www.youka.club.
- Follow Youka on Twitter.
- Join our Discord
- Become a Patreon.
$ git clone https://github.com/youkaclub/youka-desktop.git $ cd youka-desktop $ npm install $ npm start
How it works
- Search on YouTube using youka@youtube
- Search lyrics using youka@lyrics
- Download video using ytdl-core
- Split vocals from instruments using spleeter
- Align lyrics to vocals using aeneas
- Create 3 videos (instruments only, vocals only, original video) using FFmpeg
- Show you the results using Plyr
If you distribute a copy or make a fork of the project, you have to credit this project as the source.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Copyright © 2020 Youka Project - Released under the GPL v3 license.