Link map is a visualization of links and relations incoming to and outgoing from a particular note.
This provides an insight into a structure ("web") of notes. You can open link map by clicking on "Note actions -> Link map".
There's several types of links:
- hyperlinks - internal hyperlinks from one text note to another note
- relations - relation attributes
- image links - this link represents inclusion of an image in a text note
- relation map links - this link represents inclusion of a note in a relation map
Relation map is a similar concept, with some differences:
- link map is automatically generated while relation map must be created manually
- relation map is a type of note while a link map is just virtual visualization