- HomeGenie Web UI dashboard and reusable components for Smart Home and IoT applications
- WebFlix Web app template inspired to Netflix mobile app (PWA)
- Web Book Web app template of a web book, suitable for reading but not only (PWA)
- z-Kit reusable components for modern web
- TodoMVC the classic To-Do MVC application
- Hacker News Reader example web app using list_view component with progressive/lazy loading
Start using zUIx with the zUIx Web Starter project, or start from scratch by including it in your project using one of the methods described below.
Download and copy the
.js file to your project folder and include it in your HTML page:
Download zUIx v1.0.5 ~15 kB (gzipped)
Include zUIx in your document using one of the following hosted URLs:
Install from NPM
npm install zuix-dist --save
Copy the library from
node_modules/zuix-dist/js to your project folder
and include it in your HTML pages:
To use zUIx in a TypeScript project you can download and include the auto-generated module definition file which is located in the distribution folder of the master repo.
See the CONTRIBUTING.md document.