What's EF Classic?
Entity Framework Classic is a supported version from the latest EF6 codebase. It supports .NET Framework and .NET Core and overcomes some EF limitations by adding tons of must-haves built-in features.
Who is it for?
If you are looking for performance enhancement, an Entity Framework version that's compatible with .NET Core, tons of new built-in features, and outstanding customer support. In that case, EF Classic is for you!
Why should you use it?
EF Classic is an EF6 fork compatible with .NET Core. It's a limitless version that includes tons of must-haves built-in features. Need support or a particular feature?
- Change Tracker
- Batch Query
- Batch SaveChanges
- Bulk SaveChanges
- Bulk Insert
- Bulk Update
- Bulk Delete
- Bulk Merge
- Bulk Synchronize
- C# Eval Function
What will happen to your other prime & free libraries on Entity Framework?
Nothing will change. We will keep supporting them all.
- Entity Framework Extensions: EF Classic has a dependency to this library.
- Eval Expression.NET: EF Classic has a dependency to this library.
- EF Effort: A version is available compatible with EF Classic
- EF GraphDiff: We are currently investigating to either rewrite this library or to release a version compatible with EF Classic
- Entity Framework Dynamic Filter: We will continue to support this library, but all features will be rewritten in EF Classic to add more flexibility.
- Entity Framework Plus: We will continue to support this library, but all features will be rewritten in EF Classic to add more flexibility.
The best way to contribute is by spreading the word about the library:
- Blog it
- Comment it
- Star it
- Share it
A HUGE THANKS for your help.
To view all our free and paid projects, visit our website.
Contact our outstanding customer support for any request. We usually answer within the next day, hour, or minutes!