30 seconds of code
- Visit our website to view our snippet collection.
- Use the Search page to find snippets that suit your needs. You can search by name, tag, language or using a snippet's description. Just start typing a term and see what comes up.
- Click on each snippet card to view the whole snippet, including code, explanation and examples.
- You can use the button on the right side of a snippet card to copy the code to clipboard.
- If you like the project, give it a star. It means a lot to the people maintaining it.
Want to contribute?
- If you want to help us improve, take a minute to read the Contribution Guidelines first.
- Use the Snippet Template to add new snippets to the collection.
- If you find a problem with a specific snippet, please open an issue.
- If you find a problem with the website, please report it in the web repository.
Credits & Sponsors
- This repository is maintained by the 30-seconds organization on GitHub.
- All snippets are licensed under the CC0-1.0 License, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Logos, names and trademarks are not to be used without the explicit consent of the maintainers or owners of the 30 seconds GitHub organization.
- Our website is powered by Netlify, Gatsby, Travis CI & GitHub.