Alfresco SaveBack Sample Code
This is the GitHub repository for the Alfresco SaveBack API and sample project demonstrating its use.
- Clone this source repository. (
git clone https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-mobile-save-back.git)
- Launch Xcode 4.5 and open the project.
- Build and install the sample app on an iOS Simulator or device (iOS 5 and newer supported).
- You also need a recent Alfresco Mobile 1.4 build, so clone and install the Alfresco Mobile iOS app v1.4 (
git clone https://bitbucket.org/ziadev/alfresco-mobile.git)
- Launch the Alfresco Mobile app and configure an account.
- Browse to any hosted content.
- Choose "Open In..." from the action menu and select the "Alfresco SB" app.
- The Alfresco SaveBack Sample app will be launched and show the name of the content file.
- If SaveBack API metadata is detected, the Alfresco logo will be in colour.
- The sample app updates the file just before save back with the current time. It does not alter the content.
- The content of the file can be changed using iTunes File Sharing or an app such as PhoneView.
- Sending a file to the Sample App without the Alfresco SaveBack metadata will result in a monochrome logo.