- Understand best practices for RabbitMQ application development
- Distribute time consuming tasks with work queues
- Decouple your application with the publish subscribe pattern
- Explore complex routing techniques
- Reliable message delivery with acknowledgements, persistence and publisher confirms
RabbitMQ is an open source message-broker that implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) standard. This book will enable you to take advantage of RabbitMQ to create scalable, message-based applications.
In "Instant RabbitMQ Messaging Application Development How-to" you start by understanding the reasons for using an AMQP message broker; you will then implement a simple messaging application.
You will then be guided through the process of decoupling an existing highly-coupled e-commerce application using messaging patterns and look at RabbitMQ options for reliable message delivery. You’ll finish your journey by exploring more advanced routing patterns. This book takes a highly practical approach we will offer numerous hints and tips for successful application development along the way.
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. Written in a practical, concise style, this book is complete with hands-on examples and the right amount of theory to get you started developing messaging applications with RabbitMQ.