This project is the arduino code for the coffee roaster that I built. You can see the build log and details for the project at http://anthonydipilato.com/2016/08/11/coffee-roaster/
The arduino acts as slave to the raspberry pi.
- RaspberyPi commands via usb
- 3 thermocouples (MAX31855)
- 2 infrared flame sensors
- 5 relays
- PWM pin for proportial gas valve.
- Normally closed solenoid valve for gas line
- Ignitor (relay to 110V SSR)
- Cooling fan (relay to 110V SSR)
- Exhaust Fan (relay to 110V SSR)
- Drum Motor (relay to 110V SSR)
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am posting this project for EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY. This project involves electricity, propane, and fire. I will not be held liable damages and/or injuries resulting from the use of this code or from copying this project.
|3||Set proportional valve|
Anthony DiPilato, Anthony@bumbol.com
All code is available under the MIT license. See LICENSE file for info.