Swift Init Generator
Swift Init Generator is an Xcode Source Editor extension that makes it easy to generate your init, especially for public types.
⚒No longer hack your Xcode to install custom plugins.
📃Generate Init from any selected variables, filter static, computed and etc.
Generation From The Selected Lines
- Download latest SwiftInitGenerator package from the Releases.
- Copy SwiftInitGenerator to your Applications folder.
- Launch SwiftInitGenerator once. You can close it immediately afterwards.
- Go to System Preferences > Extensions > Xcode Source Editor > select Swift Init Generator
Setting Hotkey in Xcode
- Open Xcode
- Go to Xcode > Preferences > Key Bindings
- Type 'Swift Init Generator' in search field
- Assign ⌃ + ⌘ + ⎇ + I to Generate Init From Selected Lines
Pull requests, issues and suggestions are warmly welcome.