On Debian-based distros You need install the libgconf2-4 library
For now, there are have repository for deb package on Launchpad.
To add repository, execute command below:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chrdevs/figma
If You have NO_PUBKEY error while on apt update, then You must add the key manualy:
sudo apt-key adv --recv-key --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 70F3445E637983CC
Download app package for You linux distribution.
For debian-based linux distributions:
sudo dpkg -i figma-linux_0.4.0_amd64.deb
For RedHat-based linux distributions:
sudo yum install figma-linux-0.4.0.x86_64.rpm
sudo rpm -Uvh figma-linux-0.4.0.x86_64.rpm
sudo zypper install figma-linux-0.4.0.x86_64.rpm
sudo smart install figma-linux-0.4.0.x86_64.rpm
Or You can just download and run the AppImage.
Steps to start development:
- git clone email@example.com:ChugunovRoman/figma-linux.git
- cd figma-linux
- npm i
To start the app in dev mode:
npm run dev
To start the app in production mode:
npm run build; npm start
ATTENTION: When You do changes in middleware component, You need to rebuild and restart the app each time. Because the middleware execute only on run the app. Hot Reload doesn't work here.
description of npm scripts
- dev - runs app in dev mode
- start - runs already built app
- build - only builds app from src
- builder - packs the app into different linux packages (see ./config/builder.json)
- pack - removes old packages from the installers dir, build the app and pack it