eHealth Thesis Latex Template (McMaster)
This is not an official template, use this at your risk. If you find any mistakes, fork it and improve it.
Below are the steps to use this template.
- Download the template
- Register at Share latex, Create a 'New Project' and 'Upload the downloaded zip file'.
- Add the details on the preliminaries.tex file
- Replace references.bib with your references.
- Cut and paste your thesis content to the respective 'Chapters'.
- See 'Materials and Methods' file for the correct way of inserting and referencing figures, tables, equations, and citations. Table of contents, the list of figures and tables, etc. would be automatically generated.
- Compile it and download the pdf.
Feel free to improve it. Pull-requests to merge your improvements are welcome.
Bell Eapen (McMaster U)